World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As there is a dedicated page for local sales, I have posted the details within there. However, if you're like me, you possibly rarely if ever visit this particular section. Consequently I am highlighting it here, so that if interested you may click upon the link below to view.

Thanks
Alan

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
拢305 raised so far for good causes from the sale of these items and a huge thank you to all that have purchased, as its been a real pleasure to meet and/or to communicate with you.

I move home next week and would prefer not to take any of the remaining items with me, so please feel free to purchase.

Bargain of the week...... I've now added a bait freezer for 拢5 wooooooooahhh! 馃檪

PLEASE CLICK THE LINK ABOVE

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just saw your other thread. I can't believe someone had the self control to only take on of the Bob nudd poles. Both would have given a great spares package and be great for deeper natural vanues.
You raise a fair point there, in fact it is the main reason I had two. I think the guy who bought it was in shock as to how good the condition was and so was I, as having not seen all the sections laid out for probably 25 years I'm not sure that particular pole was ever used, completely immaculate! 馃榾

Maybe he will read this and a text will follow. 馃槈

1 - 6 of 6 Posts