World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, its that time of the year again!
Please find information on this years Cod Open bellow.

If you would like to enter please PM your contact details including email address and I will send you a PDF copy of the entry form. If you cant/dont want to print it we will have spare forms on the day, as long as we know youre coming.
The closing date for entries is not 26th this month (as it shows on the form), will take entries till the date...

Thanks, see you there!
Zal
07903 700623

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Hope to be there as well.

·
Registered
122 Posts
hi zal are there any spaces left for the comp.i have shetland sheltie all safety equipment on board. can we turn up and pay on day if so will definately be down.depending on the weather gods coming from sheerness, many thanks.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
hi zal are there any spaces left for the comp.i have shetland sheltie all safety equipment on board. can we turn up and pay on day if so will definately be down.depending on the weather gods coming from sheerness, many thanks.
Plenty of space turning up on the day isnt an issue pm Zal

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
It's looking good for the 16th with some really good fish being brought back to the club this weekend.
Seadog5 had a 31lb cod on saturday and we had a 27.5 plus 7 other doubles on sunday. I'm sure Zal will post photos of his fish soon and you can read all about sunday's adventure here: http://www.worldseafishing.com/foru...the-Dymchurch-Cod-Open!?p=5151239#post5151239

It seems like the Christmas lunkers are starting to show so there is a very real chance that we can put visiting competitors onto some serious fish.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ive emailed you tonight, youre on the list - sort out the entry for on the day.
Please check on http://www.vbcforum.co.uk the night before form updates.

See you there!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's looking good for the 16th with some really good fish being brought back to the club this weekend.
Seadog5 had a 31lb cod on saturday and we had a 27.5 plus 7 other doubles on sunday. I'm sure Zal will post photos of his fish soon and you can read all about sunday's adventure here: http://www.worldseafishing.com/foru...the-Dymchurch-Cod-Open!?p=5151239#post5151239

It seems like the Christmas lunkers are starting to show so there is a very real chance that we can put visiting competitors onto some serious fish.
Thats the one, it was weighed in 6 hours after being caught on one of our club boats Murdina skippered by Tom. Was very pleased with it - shame it came 24 hours too early!

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
A great friendly little comp with a fry-up to start your day and a pint to finish it.
If the fish that were landed at the club this weekend are a sign of the first of the bigger fish then we could see some crackers for our visiting anglers.
Get in touch with Zal (Seadog5) and let him know if you want to attend.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
I got crew so i hopefully will be there,roll on.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
You all may not know me I am wazza or aka warren in life I am a bass monster have caught many this year along with skate and hounds i will be with thornback flounder too hopefully catch my first cod this year and first dungie cod ever so here's hoping for good weather next week and hope to meet a lot of you forum members or not and good luck all

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.