World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone bought anything from veals? I ordered some gear yesterday at 2.30 and received it today at 9.00am in this day and age im really chuffed.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
thats y they been voted best mail order for the last 5 yrs ,
there great if u want somthing quick and not got time to go look for it

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
anyone bought anything from veals? I ordered some gear yesterday at 2.30 and received it today at 9.00am in this day and age im really chuffed.
Yes i have found that they will go all the way on customer service i think they are No 1 for purchasing tackle and the site is easy to use.

I had to contact them with reference a exchange very professional next day product collected from my home and they must have sent the replacement before they received my product back GREAT.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Used them many times. Faultless.

·
The Bush Kangaroo
2,807 Posts
had my reel in 3 days from them and customs had it for 2 of that
great service top shop helpful staff

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Even here in Jersey the stuff gets to me in no time, without exorbitant post charges as well. Cannot fault them. Apart from wishing they did even more stuff!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Yes, I too use them a lot and never had any complaints with fast delivery. Also if you spend £100 or more (over time even, not needed to be spent all at once) you can then become a Veals member and get 5% off anything else in the future. Suits me.

Phil :thumbs:

·
Banned
1,068 Posts
Veals = top service.

Rung me when theyve not had bits in the same day I ordered and split the order in two so i can receive my first goodies asap - at no extra cost.

Used them loads and they are brilliant - reasonable prices as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts