World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new mag elietes are now on the veals website:clap2: theres a normal one a levelwind one ,one with high speed retrive and the awesome orange and grey one and theres even the 5500 size one for your bass rod.They say they are due for the end of april and you get a free berkley spooling station:clap2: .I have a greys GRX-S rod and want to match a reel to it i reckon that the 5500 one might be a bit on the small side and therefore feel unbalanced so i think i will be getting the orange and grey one what about you guys.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Time will tell how good they are. Must admit they do look awesome though. I think i might just wait a while to see what the general consesus is though as i have been unimpressed with a few of the modern reels on the market. Namely the Abu 7000 C3 'Made in Taiwan' and the Okuma Magnetix 20. At £119.99 they seem about the right price in comparisson to a 7HT Turbo and the Penn Supermag, so it will be interesting to see how people rate them.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Me too! I think i will wait for one of my mates to buy one and then purchase it off him for a vast reduction or just wait until prices drop.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Me too! I think i will wait for one of my mates to buy one and then purchase it off him for a vast reduction or just wait until prices drop.
Yeah thats a good plan but i need to buy a new reel for my beach rod as i dont even have one at the mo:uhuh: which means i cant go fishing:yucky: might see if i can pick up a 525 cheap i belive you can get them for£115 where as the new mag eliete is going to be £125 and there is the question over quality:unsure:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts