World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chaps,

I'm hoping to fish a rock mark in the Ty Croes area next weekend and need to know what force wind would deem it unsafe? I would appreciate any feedback Gents, cheers

Sy

·
Registered
7,163 Posts
i went there 1s last year , the mark i fished was around 12 feet from the water so u can get away with a fair breeze / swell in your kipper , if u havnt been there already , u park by a small number of houses on there own , hop over the hedge an walk up over the field ( could be quite muddy i found ) dont go to far right when down as there is this boggy marshy land i got soaked in it before finding a mark ......tight lines !!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i went there 1s last year , the mark i fished was around 12 feet from the water so u can get away with a fair breeze / swell in your kipper , if u havnt been there already , u park by a small number of houses on there own , hop over the hedge an walk up over the field ( could be quite muddy i found ) dont go to far right when down as there is this boggy marshy land i got soaked in it before finding a mark ......tight lines !!!
Cheers for that Joe, am I right in thinking the area known as Ty Croes is the area around the Race circuit?

·
Registered
172 Posts
yes it is Top Tip if the wind is pushing into it or a big swell DON'T DO IT don't risk your life ...go to the other side of the island

Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes it is Top Tip if the wind is pushing into it or a big swell DON'T DO IT don't risk your life ...go to the other side of the island Dave
I would never risk my life for fishing, ever. That's why I ask and will have back up marks on the opposite side of the island if needed. Better safe than sorry lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts