World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello mate,

Where abouts in Norfolk you from?

Don't know if this helps but I had a night down at Cley saturday night and took 18 bass and 2 flatties. It was an epic session and conditions should still be good for thursday.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
i'm hoping to go fishing on thursday and just wondering if anybody has any advice on where to go?:help:
You might bet a better response mate if you mention roughly where you are, the areas/times etc you're considering fishing, beach/boat etc etc.

AL ..

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I aren't sure what those NE winds have been doing to the sea but I think it is going round easterly. You might get some of the benefits seen as though they have been there a few days but as the fishing has generally been poor it's anyone's guess. From where you are I'd probably hit the shingle with high hopes and low expectations. Let us know how you get on. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
The NE winds this week have roughed the sea up quite a bit on the shingle and its probably verging on unfishable. It looks like its going Southerly Saturday evening so if you can hold on till then that might be your best bet.
http://www.xcweather.co.uk/
http://www.mundesleylifeboat.co.uk/webcam.html
Good luck whatever you decide.
Was fairly unfishable Sunday evening, I went down to Cley, had a try, cut off first cast, then the baits were just getting ripped up and washed back up the beach, I gave up after about an hour and went and had fish n' chips at Wells :)

AL ..

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Hiya buddy. Looks a bit rough still. I had a short and difficult session at Weybourne on Monday night. No fish. I think I would fish HW on the pier at Cromer (it pains me to say!) tomorrow as that might give you the best chance of catching if the beaches are still too rough. Good luck, Matt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.