Oxygen Radiant
Enygma Speciale
Enygma Allegri

Cheers

Tim

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I had the commodore and didn't think much of it. The first big fish and the tip of the rod snapped off, I only had it two weeks. will never touch Vercelli again.

·
Registered
15,149 Posts
I have a Vercelli, and it is a great piece of kit, I would put it up against any UK rod of a similar price and expect the same performance for a rod of its type.
I will say though it is one of the more expensive ones, the cheaper ones I think have less of a reputation.

Dave

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
I have the enigma centinel t, lovely rod, nice to cast with, casts 6oz plus bait very well, light weight when holding and enough grunt to pull loads of weed in, still waiting for a heavy enough fish to test it tho, pout are easy;).

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have the enigma centinel t, lovely rod, nice to cast with, casts 6oz plus bait very well, light weight when holding and enough grunt to pull loads of weed in, still waiting for a heavy enough fish to test it tho, pout are easy;).
I've recently picked up the same rod, a lightly used one for £70. It's my first continental style rod and thus far I'm pretty impressed by it's performance. I also favour 6 oz leads and with a clipped down rig I'm hitting some good distances.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
I have the uccello. Great with 4oz and bait over the beach. Out and out clean ground rod. Bite detection is superb.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts