World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went down to my beach mark yesterday for 4hrs 3-4 bites none hooking up.went down again today for 4 hrs one good bass bite didnt connect,nothing else at all.determined not to blank went to llandudno north shore to chuck some shinies in.in 40 mins got one macky to save the day.about 12 others fishing didnt pull anything in at all,very quiet at the moment.nw wind tomorrow(if it comes) may help.sea still unusually cloudy after so long a period of southerlies/calm weather.can only get better?

·
Registered
179 Posts
I definitely hope it gets better. Have been reading about how quiet it is at the moment with increasing gloom and despondency as I am off to Penmon on Saturday for two weeks and I was hoping to get a few decent sessions in - can only hope that things take a turn for the better.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
This summer the weather has really let us down, hasn't it!

That's a major factor with summer species. Let us hope for an Indian summer into Sept/Oct. I expect a lot of us will be making up for lost time if we get one of them!

Cheers - John

·
Registered
111 Posts
went down to my beach mark yesterday for 4hrs 3-4 bites none hooking up.went down again today for 4 hrs one good bass bite didnt connect,nothing else at all.determined not to blank went to llandudno north shore to chuck some shinies in.in 40 mins got one macky to save the day.about 12 others fishing didnt pull anything in at all,very quiet at the moment.nw wind tomorrow(if it comes) may help.sea still unusually cloudy after so long a period of southerlies/calm weather.can only get better?

Not just me that's struggling this year then.:wallbash:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts