World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone point me in the direction for somewhere/one who does these courses at short notice in or around the norfolk/suffolk coast as i have just bought a boat and want to get the licence sorted asap, i have posted in the boat section but thought some local knowledge would also be good.
Regards, Rob.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Nick tottie is the man you want he runs a day course frm the boat building college down harbour road in oulton broad lowestoft

07944272471 is his number

£65 for the course and 25 for ur licence.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
levington marina do coursesa lso . think price are about same as already quoted, best bet google courses in area and make some quick phone calls

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thankyou for all the input guys, i think i have a course sorted now in ipswich, the guy reckons he can get me in during the next week, it costs 90 quid all in, that includes the actual licence so happy days, it was actually a forum member who got me sorted, so thanks very much to him and thanks for all the input on here, its appreciated.
Just need to get out there soon and catch some fish, so watch this space !!!
Regards, Rob.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Thankyou for all the input guys, i think i have a course sorted now in ipswich, the guy reckons he can get me in during the next week, it costs 90 quid all in, that includes the actual licence so happy days, it was actually a forum member who got me sorted, so thanks very much to him and thanks for all the input on here, its appreciated.
Just need to get out there soon and catch some fish, so watch this space !!!
Regards, Rob.
fish what are they lol,,, seems to be a good show all around the coasts if your in the right place etc,,, best of luck m8 and be safe

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fish what are they lol,,, seems to be a good show all around the coasts if your in the right place etc,,, best of luck m8 and be safe
Cheers banglemouse, i am hoping i have some good marks to try out so will soon find out, safety is as always paramount and i wont be taking any risks.
Regards, Rob.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts