World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While waiting for my boat to be painted i decided to do my VHF licence. Got my revision paperwork a week an half ago, and with alot of revising and self testing every night I sat the exam on Saturday and passed:victory:. I applied on line with Ofcom for my Ships radio licence and recieved that almost immediatly so i also have my MMSI number to programme into my radio and my call sign. Thats another thing ticked on the list, cant wait for the boat to be finished now then i can get my SEA check done

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your not wrong, seems to be taking forever but at least i know its done right. Back over to my mates next weekend to hopefully finish the prep work so he can start primeing and painting it. Then at least i can get it back home and start re wireing it and putting everything back on all ready for the first double figure winter cod lol

·
Registered
10,873 Posts
same here mate. can't wait to get mine in the water now.

just waiting on a mate to say when he can make a start on the wiring up of the engine , ignition , gauges , pumps etc

he wires up air craft so i know he'll do a real neat job of it where as me i'd probably make a right mess off it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts