1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
All hail the mighty wingnut !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
thanks for sharing steve, its very encoraging to see so many different styles! it sort of makes it seem more accesible to a newb like myself to know that you can shape your own cast into a style that will work for you without having to worry about making sure your cast looks aesthetically the same as a pro,

its just nice to know you can use the basic fundamentals of a decent cast & then add your own flare to it,

Rob.....

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice vid steve looks to me like your getting the led to come bk around on the inswing with more speed than before?? is that sumthin you have changed? looks good:wiggle:

Well noticed ;)

Yes that is something that i have been doing for a while now. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't :wub:

The inswing speed is important in getting the lead moving around the tip and it can help when you turn into the cast. The most important thing to remember is HOW the speed is generated in the lead - if you drag the right arm back it will kill your cast dead :cc_surren

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Well noticed ;)

Yes that is something that i have been doing for a while now. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't :wub:

The inswing speed is important in getting the lead moving around the tip and it can help when you turn into the cast. The most important thing to remember is HOW the speed is generated in the lead - if you drag the right arm back it will kill your cast dead :cc_surren
Very true steve when i started getting more inswing speed the rite arm drifted bk a lot and still does:doh: ive bin working on it with matt the last week and its coused a lot of decking the led as you aint got as much as much time on the pause part but it defo gets the ledtracking nice and wide :victory:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts