World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i am visiting st Athen in south wales in september just out side barry and i will be bringing my trusty old rods with me. can any one give me some pointers where to get bait from and what bait to use oh and where to fish. i know the area a little so i can find most places such as the beach at llantwit major (think this is correct) ogmore and surrounding area. does fish bait work such as mackie or does it need to be peeler ???

any help please let me know and any bait shops just pm me and i will save the details.

cheers all

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
hi i am visiting st Athen in south wales in september just out side barry and i will be bringing my trusty old rods with me. can any one give me some pointers where to get bait from and what bait to use oh and where to fish. i know the area a little so i can find most places such as the beach at llantwit major (think this is correct) ogmore and surrounding area. does fish bait work such as mackie or does it need to be peeler ???

any help please let me know and any bait shops just pm me and i will save the details.

cheers all
gave me a bell when its time 4 you 2 come down and you can tag along with me as long as its on weekends tight lines

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
quality mate cheers for that and yes it will be on a weekend because i am on a course for a 10 days. i have added you to my contact list rockling

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
Few Nearby tackle shops ..... there are plenty others as well.
I'm sure someone else can post deatails for you.....these the ones i've got

Barry angling centre
14 Park Cres, Barry, South Glamorgan, CF62 6HD, United Kingdom - 01446 747638‎

Garry Evans
109 Whitchurch Rd, Cardiff, South Glamorgan, CF14 3JQ, United Kingdom - 029 20619828‎

Keens
117-119 Bridgend Road, Aberkenfig, Bridgend, Bridgend, CF32, United Kingdom - 01656 722 448‎

Ewenny Angling Supplies Ltd
11b Ewenny Road
Bridgend
Mid. Glamorgan
South Wales
CF31 3HN

Or bit further up the valley

Bobs
Cardiff Road, Mwyndy, Pontyclun, Rhondda Cynon Taff, CF72, United
Kingdom - 01443 227267

Fishing world
1 High St, Tonyrefail, Porth, Mid Glamorgan, CF39 8PG, United Kingdom - 01443 670218‎

1 - 6 of 6 Posts