World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everone!
trying to get a comp/meet organised for the 22nd of april down the knap!
booking in from outside the toilets will be 08:00am till 08:45. fishing from 09:00am till 13:00pm. (hw 11:06 ,13.5 metre)
if we can get enough people interested then the entry fee will be £5.00, with the total amount of money being halved, the first half shall be donated to barry lifeboat!
the second half will be split 70% to go to 1st heaviest fish
20% to go to 2nd heaviest fish
10% to go to 3rd heaviest fish
if not to many people show, then we shall fish for fun.

hope this makes sense!!!!!!!!:g:

can the people that would like to fish put there names down, so i can get rough idea as to how many people would be interested!
THANKS. K.O.L

· Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i should be good for that:clap2:
ive just added to the rules list that there shall be no bristol city fc tops allowed to be worn. its for your benefit as we all might build a bonfire and stick you on it......lol:giveup:

· MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,509 Posts
ive just added to the rules list that there shall be no bristol city fc tops allowed to be worn. its for your benefit as we all might build a bonfire and stick you on it......lol:giveup:
how about my super leeds top??

· Registered
1,178 Posts
Swansea tops????:notworthy :) :giveup:

i could be up for this:clap3:

· Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
kol ill see the nutter crew see wot we can do the nutter crew r me ,stid ,rob ,g/e ,andy2728.welsh worrier it all depends on if we out on the:boat: :boat:
okay mate, be good if you could make it. and it would be nice to see you without your dress on. lol , :giveup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.