World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Read Only
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have got 5 mins to slip away undetected, an am considering hiding a pair of snowbee wading boots in the man cave, lol, apart from if they anygood for doing the dishes are they any good for fishing (shhhh)
Anything that prevents a tumble an broken rod, or neck, is always a good idea, they cleated with studs but are they crap, that is the question.

·
WSF Primary Administrator.
66,635 Posts

·
The cheeky Essex lure fisher
13,191 Posts

·
The cheeky Essex lure fisher
13,191 Posts
Thanks nick an.summers, the ones im looking at are their xs pro boots and the prestige rubber soled ones any ideas
Got a pair of x trails from Seirra
Heavy but rearly well built plus studs
Pretty good

·
WSF Primary Administrator.
66,635 Posts
I'm not saying a word
Seen your pic Nick on faces to people Chatter
Now I'm scared
I am a bit scruffy mate eh....
Reading gulps posts puts years on me lol

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
Thanku kindly lads, thing is these snowbee ones are cheap about 50 quid....
Were do you intend using them m8,..if for estuary's fine, rocks no,.i have the expensive pair,useless really as they will just get stoofed were we go.
Dry over pants and Bob builder boots imo.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi Matt are these the boot I had them for about two years replaced them the other day .
Shoe Footwear Black Sneakers Walking shoe
I didnt see anything wrong with them but they did just fall apart in the end.only replaced them during the week.I would fish maybe three times a week over very rough ground so they did well.
Footwear Black White Shoe Property

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.