World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any one help with some suggestions for a sea water friendly wading jacket to go with my snowbee neoprene chesties? I brought a ron thompson one a few years ago and it was totaly usless. All the press studs and zips coroded within a couple of months and it wasn't very waterproof. I have had a search around the www but can't seem to find one that is realy salt water friendly. Please help if you can as I want some sessions down the sidan spining and bubble float for the bass if we get any decent surf, and it's quite often raining when the surf is right.

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
hey put the voodoo on the weather it'll work and anyway get wet have fun once your wet you cant get wet again.lol..

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I got a hardy wading jacket from carmarthen farmers m8. great jacket I wouldnt be without it now.
Cost about £100 but worth every penny. Ben in carmarthen farmers might do a deal!!

·
Registered
12,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got a hardy wading jacket from carmarthen farmers m8. great jacket I wouldnt be without it now.
Cost about £100 but worth every penny. Ben in carmarthen farmers might do a deal!!
Which branch mate? And what is it made from?

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
hiya, It's 100% Nylon and its from the town and county store by morrisons.

p.s. It has a good hood, hand warmers in the side pockets, waterproof inner sleaves "so the water doesnt run up your arms", it sits quite high on your hips to work well with waders.

·
Registered
6,391 Posts
got one from the corn stores last year.yaki da.is the name on it .paid about 50 quid for it.not bad for the money.no steel buttons to rust plastic zip and velcro.had a few jackets in the past i always try to swill with fresh water afterwards.sea water will soon rot stitching.i sometimes stand under the shower at pembrey.get some funny looks mind. ps how many fished sunday .

·
Registered
12,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
got one from the corn stores last year.yaki da.is the name on it .paid about 50 quid for it.not bad for the money.no steel buttons to rust plastic zip and velcro.had a few jackets in the past i always try to swill with fresh water afterwards.sea water will soon rot stitching.i sometimes stand under the shower at pembrey.get some funny looks mind. ps how many fished sunday .
Cheers for the info pal . Re numbers from sunday will have to search around forthe paper work. It got a bit soggy! A pretty close guess would be about 29 with numbers split about even.

·
England Team Captain
30,606 Posts
One here, Roger.

It's got maps on it, so next time your on a march through Cefyn woods, you'll be able to find your way back to the car park.

I'd see if there's a padded version available if I was you mate, just in case you go 'arse over tit' in the dunes..... again. :roll1::roll1::roll1:

·
Registered
12,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One here, Roger.

It's got maps on it, so next time your on a march through Cefyn woods, you'll be able to find your way back to the car park.

I'd see if there's a padded version available if I was you mate, just in case you go 'arse over tit' in the dunes..... again. :roll1::roll1::roll1:
Cheers for that mate I have been waiting for someone to mention it however what I failed to mention at the time is it is an old supersition of mine allways to fall over before I fish and it certainly worked this time. Regarding numbers who fished Wales 14 ENGLAND 13:clap3::clap3::clap3: Biggest fish for England that I know of Flounder 38cms. Longest total length for ENGLAND 216 cms. I'm sorry I haven't got more details for you all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts