World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after what seemed like an eternity the illusive job has materialised ! WAHEY !

I can now delete or my turbo listings for Ebay as a divn't have to sell nowt now!

The boat will be getting it's first taste of saltwater for over 8 months in a few weeks. The freezer will be getting stuffed with frozen baits and the beach gear will be getting a service and a good dust down!

And best of all i'll able to put me Suzi 600 back on the road !

Life just got a whole lot better !

:D

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Congratulations mate,I was made redundant last year and I know how bad things can seem but all you can do is keep trying your best.Hope the job goes really well mate:clap2: and you bag up on your next trip.

·
Registered
252 Posts
congrats i also start work tomorrow after a slack seven months on the sick with a broken back. happy days

fluffy525

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
well done m8 ,that will be a massive weight from your shoulders .

Mark

·
Registered
252 Posts
broken back and a broken foot coddy and a leg.

Motorcycle accident, followed by two relapses of the foot and a flair up pf the back.

oh yes if i fell in a bucket of t***s i would come out sucking my thumb.

best wishes

robo fluff

·
Registered
252 Posts
lol...............lol.....................lol.

got myself a driving job coddy, starting at a place called harkers for an agency

off wessy way in sunderland

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cheers lads for the comments.

Fluffy mate, reckon you've had it a bit tougher than me pal. Congrats on ya new job.

Heres me talking about putting me bike back on the road then reading your list of injuries, making me think twice ! How fast were ya going and what the hell did ya hit ? or what hit you?

You still gonna ride or has the back screwed it up ?

Anyways, i'm seriously looking fwd to catching a few skate maybe some hounds and tonnes of macky, bring out the bbq !

·
Registered
252 Posts
Zagman

I was sationary at a junction in Durham, and just checking whether it was safe to move off and a bloke aged 56 wiped me out from behind.
bike wrote off, ad me took to hospital, later discharged with bruising and whiplash.
I then recieved a letter telling me to go to my a+e dept asap. thats when i was told about the injuries, fractured L1 vertabrae and fractured foot 3 4 metortorsals.

The bloke denied everything at first but as soon as the police turned up he changed a bit, i did not know this as i was in the back of a nee naa.
I got a letter the other day from the police saying that they did not want to charge him as he has just had a serious heart op.
my heart bleeds for this bloke (NOT)
My whole life has changed due to this accident, cant play football no more, cant do this cant do that. had to finish work and look for a diff job suitable.

And most of all cannot ever ride a bike again!!!!!
THATS A PROMISE..

Its not the rider, its the other ****ers on the road.
be safe
fluffy

1 - 20 of 22 Posts