World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right then lads lets get this sorted once and for all.it's a 9.0clock get together just outside the park itself.which is called pembrey not cefn sidan follow the pembrey country park signs off the m4 and they will take you all the way there. low water is about 10.ish so between 8.30 and 9 .should be great.and we can meet and greet the enemy b4 we get on the beach.

we should get everyone together really as it's a big slab of sand sidan and we should all go up the beach together it's too big we would be too stretched out .as for parking up outside the park itself b4 we all go in there's a small car park on your left as you approach the park roger the bus knows it name and we could all fit in there if we all get there early as it's bank holiday it could fill up quickly.

if any of you have any mob no's pm me if you dont mind or kev or anyone really cos if you are held up in traffic you could let us know your gonna be a bit late.last of all for all the english coming over to gods country have a safe trip and an even safer one back home enjoy the day everyone i think you may well return.tight lines andy ilsf...:)

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
where is this place? can we have a postcode, map view, or a AA route finder from cardiff please

i aint got a clue.....story of my life :D :D
Hi mad-on-fishing go on MULTIMAP.COM OR GOOGLE MAPS and click on PEMBREY or go onto the aa .com and print in where you are two where you what to go tight lines

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
where is this place? can we have a postcode, map view, or a AA route finder from cardiff please

i aint got a clue.....story of my life :D :D
hi m8 head out from cardiff follow port talbot signs then pick up signs for carmarthen then stay on m4 untill you see signs for pembrey country park just follow them it's easy then..ilsf..

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
right then lads lets get this sorted once and for all.it's a 9.0clock get together just outside the park itself.which is called pembrey not cefn sidan follow the pembrey country park signs off the m4 and they will take you all the way there. low water is about 10.ish so between 8.30 and 9 .should be great.and we can meet and greet the enemy b4 we get on the beach.

we should get everyone together really as it's a big slab of sand sidan and we should all go up the beach together it's too big we would be too stretched out .as for parking up outside the park itself b4 we all go in there's a small car park on your left as you approach the park roger the bus knows it name and we could all fit in there if we all get there early as it's bank holiday it could fill up quickly.

if any of you have any mob no's pm me if you dont mind or kev or anyone really cos if you are held up in traffic you could let us know your gonna be a bit late.last of all for all the english coming over to gods country have a safe trip and an even safer one back home enjoy the day everyone i think you may well return.tight lines andy ilsf...:)
Go to the thread in the other forum about matches and get togethers etc and if you search around you will find all the info you need also Paid4 needs numbers re 4x4s Cheers lads

1 - 10 of 10 Posts