World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for all of you coming tommorow i look forward to meeting you again and have a safe trip up to gods country take care roads could be bad see you at cefn sidan as planned tightlines andy ilsf...

·
England Team Captain
30,607 Posts
Cheers Andy... looks a nightmare on the roads, but hey, to sample one of your cooked breakfasts the England Team will see you there.:clap3:

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Andy... looks a nightmare on the roads, but hey, to sample one of your cooked breakfasts the England Team will see you there.:clap3:
snag said he's treating the english squad to a happy meal...lol.safe trip over m8 take your time we'll wait about 1 minute lol ..tightlines andy ilsf..

·
Banned
44,187 Posts
snag said he's treating the english squad to a happy meal...lol.safe trip over m8 take your time we'll wait about 1 minute lol ..tightlines andy ilsf..
Oh no I didn't, I want to taste some of your Welsh hospitality. So thats a couple of fried eggs, 3 sausages, 4 slices of thick cut bacon, fried mushrooms and a mug of coffee. A few rounds of toast and a selection of jams as well. Better get to the shops mate.:):):):):)

·
England Team Captain
30,607 Posts
Oh no I didn't, I want to taste some of your Welsh hospitality. So thats a couple of fried eggs, 3 sausages, 4 slices of thick cut bacon, fried mushrooms and a mug of coffee. A few rounds of toast and a selection of jams as well. Better get to the shops mate.:):):):):)

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Good luck England lol!!!!!!!! Seriousy tho, I wish I could have gone but its my little girls 3rd birthday, hope both teams have a great time and catch loads. Tight lines Mart

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
ohh by the way Andy, where can i get one of those headlamps that you are modelling in your avatar?? , coz they look the bizz :)

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Going by the Welsh Forum:

WELL DONE THE ENGLISH! :clap3::notworthy:clap3::notworthy
looking forward to the pictures, any decent fish caught??

·
Banned
44,187 Posts
Only a few undersize bass were caught (sea was very flat). Flounder were the mainstay of the catches. The England team measured in over 7 metres of fish whilst the welsh managed just over 3. A resounding victory.:):)

Thoughts are already turning to the 3rd match as it stands at one each. If anyone has any suggestions for a good mark for September/October time that fishes well in the daylight and doesn't involve a long trek please let me know.:)

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Only a few undersize bass were caught (sea was very flat). Flounder were the mainstay of the catches. The England team measured in over 7 metres of fish whilst the welsh managed just over 3. A resounding victory.:):)

Thoughts are already turning to the 3rd match as it stands at one each. If anyone has any suggestions for a good mark for September/October time that fishes well in the daylight and doesn't involve a long trek please let me know.:)
hi lads hope you all had a good time beating us yesterday but be honest our rain is better than yours eh?lol and did we not look after you lads ie providing tacsi's etc and was not paid 4 cabs the best?yes we were brave men out there snag all of us and some of us had to take pics of the event as well and my camera still has water in it now so snag and the rest of you this is for you enjoy andy ilsf....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts