World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
report to follow l8r andy ilsf.. suffice to say we did not do at all well..

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
should av had it around porthcawl way.:)

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

thanks to all who attended and thanks to paid 4 and blue skip for the transport on the beach andy ilsf..oh we lost by the way...

·
Registered
669 Posts
report to follow l8r andy ilsf.. suffice to say we did not do at all well..
YES it was a good day for the guys and gals from abroad(oh england):clap3::clap3::clap3:Well done to you all and our guys for making it a match in the first place under very cold and windy conditions,Revenge is sweet!!!!!Myself managed one flounder,another for the species list and for once while fishing with welsh kev he never blanked!:clap2::notworthy.Look forward to part three????:g:

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
some photos in my photo bucket.like to thank the boys for organising the rematch .thanks boys. tried a few baits but local dug lug took all fish. also thanks dai english and your bro for the lift up the beach.have a look at my photos.tight lines roamer and nathan.
yes we did not perform to our high standards lol today weather was bad/blank_king jinkzed me/daiwint got sideswiped by blueskip/my best knock of the day a bass for sure turned out to be a blueskip fish he caught me so that was the end of my bass/and snag put a spell on us welsh lads with his wet weather seafishing look a new fashion maybe?so yes we were well beaten but we had a good go right till the end .then i gave up and wanted to go home quickly...lol andy ilsf..

·
Banned
44,187 Posts
yes is there going to be a part 3????i will fish if it is after the 15th june and im sure the other lads will
Yes there will be a part 3, just give us some time to find a few decent marks. Looking to set it September/October time (get the holidaymakers out of the way). I know Andy wants to fish Sand Point again (I heard him saying how much he enjoyed the walk and wants to do it again:)). Needless to say it wont be there.

Many thanks to the Welsh lads who made us feel welcome, especially Paid4 for sorting out the insurance (and my bait:clap3:) plus the 4x4 drivers for getting us there.

Glad to say I caught two flounder and my son caught one.

Finally it has to be done:

England.:clap3::clap3::yeah::yeah::clap3::)

·
Accepts cakes as bribes.
12,213 Posts
Well done to the English lads & lasses. :thumbs:

Unlucky home team, better luck next time. ;)

·
Registered
131 Posts
there must of been a few brave souls on that beach today! well done to those who braved the elements and unlucky lads we cant beat them at rugby and fishing all all in 1 year now can we!! lol
ps well done the english!

·
Registered
349 Posts
big shout out to blue skip and paid 4 for getting us on to the beech:clap3::thumbs: well done to all the boys that turned up especially the english boys in that weather:clap3::clap3: and a big boo to all that said they were coming and did'nt and let team wales down :nono::nonono:............... any way too much salt air .......going to bed now:sleeping: .................we'll be back........ we beat them in the rugby 7's anyway .........tight lines ............ j

1 - 20 of 124 Posts