World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to pigeon holes yesterday with my son.We fished the tide out and I caught a small fish I have yet to identify. The rubbish left behind by other anglers is really bad. We went to Colwyn bay and fished the tide in with alot of others along the prom but nothing caught by anyone we could see. Spoke to a guy who had been there for a few days and he had nothing.

·
Registered
76 Posts
hi there this litter problem is out of order wot does it take to pick up the rubbish and put it in a bin??? i allways take a carrier bag and do a bit of wombling, takes 5 mins to clean up other anglers ****.

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
hi weeiain the litter is a big problem there,these people give fishmen a bad name,as for colwyn bay its been like that for a while.shaggy

·
Registered
73 Posts
hi mate,
i agree the litter on a lot of these rockmarks is atrocious. I always take a bag with me and there is no excuse because 99% of the time your bait will come in a bag anway. But back to the fishing thing colwyn bay has been bad for yonks i agree but you are lucky to find pegion holes as me and my dad went round the orme about 3 times and still didnt get any further.

sam

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sam tudor said:
hi mate,
i agree the litter on a lot of these rockmarks is atrocious. I always take a bag with me and there is no excuse because 99% of the time your bait will come in a bag anway. But back to the fishing thing colwyn bay has been bad for yonks i agree but you are lucky to find pegion holes as me and my dad went round the orme about 3 times and still didnt get any further.

sam
If you drive to the second layby go through the gap down to the rocks beware it can be slippy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts