World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The venue is going to be walmer beach on the 29th of october, meet up at 8am and i would like to get everyone booked in by 9am and then that gives every1 an hour to set up, the rules are one rod each with 3 hooks only and the winner will be heaviest bag weight with a second prize for second heaviest and a third prize , i did say in original post that 20 ppl max but i think it will be best if u want to come just turn up on the day aslong as u put ur tenner in the pot u can be part of the comp and as for pegs i think it will be easier if u just fish where u want to please be a bit patient with me as this is the first time organizing something like this

competition time is 10.00am and lines in at 3.00pm

http://www.sea-fishing.org/nfsa-size-limits.html

if u go to this link this will be the size limits

i hope this is to everyones requirements

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the car park is probably the better idea

·
Registered
451 Posts
put me down for two please dan. ruben burns,, robert tappenden.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was just looking on ebay for some good digital scales for the day but they all look cheap and nasty, any recommendations???

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
scales now sorted thanx to ollie38

·
Registered
87 Posts
put my name down ill be more then happy to give this a go, only a 2min bike ride from my front door :) were is it going to be fished from, as walmer beach is quite long :L is there a certain limit we have to stay in?

Robbie...

·
Registered
279 Posts
is there a minimum age for this ill be there plus 2 others and also my 11yr old if he aint too young.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Right lads ive been dreading saying this but unfortunately due to new work commitments im not going to be able to run the match but if there is any1 on here who wants to take it over id rather that then every1 losing out sorry lads

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anyone who was fishing the comp on saturday,myself cod-dog and another wsf member will still be fishing there if anybody wants to meet up and drown some worms.

View attachment 83936
my personal tackle caddy and bait digger might be there

alrite m8 how did u get on down there today?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
only 3 of us turned up. i had 1 crab the others had a few doggies.
the water was gin clear fishing was crap mate.
going to folkstone pier sunday to use the bait up.

i thought a few more people would turn up

1 - 14 of 14 Posts