World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Short Arms Big Rod
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Desperate to get out jumped at chance to fish last nights tide with mates ...dug some decent fresh lug ..hard going it's gone nearly two forks down.. and had a long walk to the venue with too much gear as usual.

What a disappointment caiught about a dozen of these
Raggus Raggus (Seaweed Fish)

Think I'll be going back to fishing it in from low until these winds change

Tight Lines

·
Short Arms Big Rod
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unlucky john,what a mare,some walk mate,was hoping you would get some just rewards for that alone,better luck next time eh.......
Was a real shame water was clear as I've seen it for a while but havn't seen that much weed since about June.. tried moving off the point but as just before high tide weed came back with a vengeance ..went home shortly afterwards

Not all bad though mate - found couple horse mushroom in the (failing) beam of me headlight on the way back.. Have to check em in daylight after work today... make sure they're ok for the plate.

·
Registered
81 Posts
haa! weed! what memories this picture brings back. Tenby beach, south wales june 1995 2a.m. me and brother-in-law, his rod was bent double as he struggled to haul in his 'catch', then, out of the dark waters and into the light of the moth infested colemans came the biggest lump of seaweed i have ever seen, laugh? you bet, however, on disentangling the weed out of the middle popped a can of kestrel lager, battered but intact (and in date ):drunk::drunk:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.