World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 of us fishing. the first hour of fishing we had nothing then it started to pick up, only one of the lads fishing blanked, the rest of us caught.
i had 4 small codling, 1 plaice all put back to small, 3 good sized flounder and a coley about 2lb 6oz,[ a cracker ] the other two lads in are party
had 3flounder and 1 coley between them,
i did hear that there was other forum members fishing the channel as well.
we might get a report off them.
:secret::secret::secret:

·
Registered
45 Posts
well done mate. was down there this morning by dock meuseum for an hour. only a couple of codling though. where bouts were you?

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well done mate. was down there this morning by dock meuseum for an hour. only a couple of codling though. where bouts were you?
we were at the black wall mate, two hook flapper rigs bait was crab casting about 35yds out, on these rising tides this week make sure you keep an eye on the pathway you walk up as it quickly gets
covered buy the tide and you get cut off. your wasting your time fishing the dock area on small tides you really need above 8 meters to get some water up there. anyway mikey hope you do ok down there
tight lines les
:):):)

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
i heard there was a couple of other lads from kendal fishing around the boat club, one with two rods off this forum, dont know how they went on,--- no report!---- if anybody is interested theres a little open comp at sandy - gap on tuesday night £5 all in total payout , be there to book on at 7.30 pm at the cafe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts