World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
youngchuka and myself are heading to walney channel on sunday to fish a match run by furness fishing club. he,s convinced me that his new revolutional hi/tech rigs will do the trick, problem is you need 3 a levels to tie em, but the way they work is brilliant. could it be that i,m heading toward the 21st century at last?

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
youngchuka and myself are heading to walney channel on sunday to fish a match run by furness fishing club. he,s convinced me that his new revolutional hi/tech rigs will do the trick, problem is you need 3 a levels to tie em, but the way they work is brilliant. could it be that i,m heading toward the 21st century at last?

good luck on the match sunday billy ,keep us posted on the results :):clap3:

tightlines.......................daz

·
Registered
350 Posts
same tactics ray? if so take plenty of peelers on holiday :g::yeah::yeah:
now thats i thought :g:, but i dont think the wife would like me taking peeler's on holiday, i wonder what customs would think as they went through the x-ray machine " there's crabs in the knickers"

·
Registered
328 Posts
dont forget the cream when you go then you have an excuse for the crabs

·
Registered
908 Posts
Hope to see you ther Bill, Chris had some great bait whe i saw him collecting on Wednesday.
yes brad we will be giving that channel a right bashing, the crab will be go as always[good man that taffy] hope theres a few decent collies and plaice about.c u sunday matey
les :yeah::yeah::yeah:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts