World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a session down the barrage last night , weather was super mild , 4 of us fished 3 up 1 down , loads of pin whiting from the off and lost a really gd fish within 10 seconds of hooking it , forgot how gutt wrenching it is to lose a tidy fish! Anyways after about 2 hours I had caught about 10 tiddlers and my uncle and his boy still not had a bite he asks me what he was doing wrong so strolled over to him and no word of a lie the stench coming from his area was more than disgusting only to find out that he had covered a pound of lug in artificial peeler crab juice!!! It smelt like dog **** mixed with Worcester sauce!!!

Anyway back to the fishing, decided to wack a slab of mackerel out as far as poss which resulted in these little beauty's
Fish Fish Seafood Food Dish
end of session I finished with 16 a mix of whiting and codling , 5 to the old man , 1 to my uncle and my cousin saved the blank on his last cast, nice just to get out of the house for an hour or 2 , catching fish is just a bonus !

Tight lines jason

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
Nice to have bites ticking over the session so well done to you, I have never fished there so if you hooked a twenty pounder there how would you land it as you are quite high up ? Is a long dropnet the only way ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts