World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right. Over the last couple o weekends Ive listened to the bovine excrement from the tackle shop hangarounds only to get to the spot that is definatly fishing the dogs only to find that this is just a ploy to get me to buy extra bait to feed the crabs with.
I have caught I will admit. 1 Bass not big enough to make one of those posh triangular butties you get at weddings and a couple of well miffed eels.
So come on lads. Where the hell are all the fish. Have tried from sea salter down to reculver so far and I now have a week off from earning a crust.
Bait is on order gear and the one who must be obeyed ready to be packed in the motor.
Come on:notworthy:notworthy give us a clue pleeeeeezzzzeeee

·
Registered
232 Posts
Right. Over the last couple o weekends Ive listened to the bovine excrement from the tackle shop hangarounds only to get to the spot that is definatly fishing the dogs only to find that this is just a ploy to get me to buy extra bait to feed the crabs with.
I have caught I will admit. 1 Bass not big enough to make one of those posh triangular butties you get at weddings and a couple of well miffed eels.
So come on lads. Where the hell are all the fish. Have tried from sea salter down to reculver so far and I now have a week off from earning a crust.
Bait is on order gear and the one who must be obeyed ready to be packed in the motor.
Come on:notworthy:notworthy give us a clue pleeeeeezzzzeeee
Going down to Sandwich Bay tomorrow - will let you know how it goes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts