1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
longshot mate but closest place I know of is the Glasgow angling center

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Be careful wandering around in the basin, quicksands abound, there is not a sand rescue team for nothing, a boat owner trying to get out to his boat had to rescued not that long ago. The lug aren't much good and this time of year the rag are nearer to Australia than Montrose. I buy frozen lug and that is what almost all the local use, along with Mackie, bluey and squid. You'll be lucky to find any cart this late in the season as few creels will be out.

·
Registered
67 Posts
You pretty much just guaranteed the bloke will try to dig there now. Sounds like you trying to keep folks clear. Just how it reads to me like.

G

·
You pretty much just guaranteed the bloke will try to dig there now. Sounds like you trying to keep folks clear. Just how it reads to me like.
burnie is just trying to help the bloke out . he will just confirm what burnie says if he does try it,hopefully while not getting stuck in the mud.
cheers rab

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Alf, there's no gates, anyone can go to the east end of the basin, outside the nature reserve, which happens to be as boggy as hell. Just a bit of friendly advice, the lug are small and the rag difficult to find in the winter, just telling it like it is. Where I do dig bait is somewhere different that not every body knows about and that's a summer spot too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.