World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) Hello everyone. just wanted to say what a great forum. I have coarse and fly fished for most of my 37yrs and a friend recently introduced me to beach casting and have caught the bug. Alas we fished the holyhead breakwater and managed only a few small whiting between us all returned. thoroughly enjoyed the trip despite the lack of sizeable fish. I have read through the forums and have an o\s map of anglesey and think i have found some of the marks mentioned. Anyadvice for a raw beginner would be most welcome re: marks, weather, am reading everything i can re:rigs and baits and look forward to speaking to you all.:notworthy

·
England Team Captain
30,607 Posts
Welcome aboard mate.. You'll learn all you need on this forum, just ask.

Were fishing the island all this summer, might see you some time ?

·
Registered
11,247 Posts
welcome to the site.

they are a good bunck on the north wales forum. ask for directions to a specific venue and they will usually help with detailed directions.

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
:) Hello everyone. just wanted to say what a great forum. I have coarse and fly fished for most of my 37yrs and a friend recently introduced me to beach casting and have caught the bug. Alas we fished the holyhead breakwater and managed only a few small whiting between us all returned. thoroughly enjoyed the trip despite the lack of sizeable fish. I have read through the forums and have an o\s map of anglesey and think i have found some of the marks mentioned. Anyadvice for a raw beginner would be most welcome re: marks, weather, am reading everything i can re:rigs and baits and look forward to speaking to you all.:notworthy
welcome to site enjoy.shaggy:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:) thanks for your replies everyone. its great to be made so welcome. Next trip is being planned in a couple of weeks time,once we have decided where to try will let you all know where and perhaps see some of you there. Good Luck with the bass everone but please leave one for me HA HA HA!!

·
She Pirate and Global Moderator
12,629 Posts
Welcome from me.........

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Welcome to WSF mate, everything you could ever want to know about sea angling is on here or just a question away.
Being from Cheshire you might want to give the NW forum a try as well.
Tight lines.
GeorgeM

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Welcome, we try to help when we can here.

tight lines

1 - 12 of 12 Posts