World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm after a zziplex GB3 lite if there is any for sale or you know of any please leave a message or get in touch. Thank you.

·
Banned
3,248 Posts
A rare as Rocking Horse poop, TC only made a few
There were some problems with the spigots due to people not putting them together properly.
I would look at some of the new 3 piece rods.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks lads, i will keep trying and i'll wait to hear from you again Rastamarlin thank you.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I ended up finding a blank in Belgium and got it imported. I checked and unfortunately he doesn't appear to have any others, but it might be worth translating some of the google entries in other languages to see if there are any more elsewhere on the continent. I love mine, it's my go to rod for Chesil in the winter.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the info, so I take it they're good rods then ? What would you say they're compared to in a 2pce rod if it's your go to rod for Chesil ?

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
you need to say how much your prepared to spend.
i know two that are gathering dust one is absolutely mint terry built
the other need tlc
both in different locations

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got the GB3 heavy in mint original condition built by Terry for £200, so it would be around that price or less for the GB3 lite fishylee.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I got the GB3 heavy in mint original condition built by Terry for £200, so it would be around that price or less for the GB3 lite fishylee.
That's a good price for a GB3 the Lite ones are a lot rarer you would do well to pick one up for £200

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well I wouldn't expect nothing else these days but if some of them are gathering dust i'll take them and use them and to be fair it's going to be my summer rod for the northeast and Scotland, if I can't get one i'll just use something else, thanks for your replies tho lads.

·
Banned
3,248 Posts
That's a good price for a GB3 the Lite ones are a lot rarer you would do well to pick one up for £200
Agree with Peter on this, £200 will be about half to three quarter of my expectations for a good GB3 lite, prices are nuts since Terry's death and the increase of what seems like £100 on all Zziplex blanks.
For £300 you can get one hell of a new 3 piece rod.
If i had to pay that for a 15 year old rod i would bite the bullet and get a new Century T700.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts