World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got to wards last night met al aka althe bass lovely evening fish caught 1 slimmer by al and a few dogs with no problems me thats another story altogether set up new line on my 525 mag 2 cast out nest didnt realise the bloody mag off completly so got the nest out and left it other line out puled in first dog cast out all of a sudden snap when i realised bout my mag being off set up out no probs other rod reeling in a nice wait to hit the surface off it came so that was that got it up leader hit first eye of rod and parted so i thought im packing up now but battled on set up out it went with no other probs for me to pull in a few more dogs but good night the weather is getting alot colder as even my car gave an ice alert on way home so more cod should start showing soon untill next time
tight lines
simon

·
Registered
584 Posts
Hi simon me and bill ended up on the wall on milford docks, what a waste of time that was.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Good to catch up Si, dog after dog but better than sitting at home, did have one decent knock, but didn't connect.
See you in a couple of weeks bud.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good to catch up Si, dog after dog but better than sitting at home, did have one decent knock, but didn't connect.
See you in a couple of weeks bud.
ok al no prob it was a night to remeber well me anyway to start off with yep 1 decent knock but as you said had to get out b4 i killed someone but came home woke up this morn and it all started again groundhog day lol stay in touch this time m8 and see you soon
si

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi unlucky there dude where is
wards and how do you get to it is the car safe there what fish can you get there.
all the best
phil
hi phil if you look on google maps type in milford haven and from the marina wall if you look to the left you will see the pier m8 but if you havent been there before either go for a recce in the day first or go with someone who knows it as i have found out by falling through it towards the end there is no railings or anything but you can have a good sesh there you can catch ray schoolies etc in summer winter codling coalies whiting etc in winter the venue aint hard to find when you know it let know and i should be able to join you for a sesh there at night
cheers
si

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cheers dude will do :thumbs:I think I have found it but where do you park

and thanks for the help:cool:

lol never mind I think I have found it.
if you look at the pier and come back from there towards house there is a lane that leads down follow it down and park at the bottom behind the houses but dont come in from marina side come in from behind the pier as thats the onlly way because of the gate when you park walk through the gate aand there is a part of the fence which has been taken down.
simon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.