World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I prob shouldn't be posting this here but it might save a forum member a lot of money.

This is the scammer-he was running a whole shop as a scam, dealing in boats and outboards among other things. http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/yl-games

This was his previous ID: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/feri-imports

If you've bought anything from him try and get a refund ASAP or you'll lose it all.

He has no goods.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
robbing gits ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,funny i noticed a dinghy,,last week it went ,,,and now its back on a gain ,,perhaps the sell fell through,?,,,but the picture is the same one

·
Registered
220 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
It is weird.

He had really good feedback then it all went to negative??

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is weird.

He had really good feedback then it all went to negative??
Read all the feedback comments and you'll understand why...

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I need to explain what's going on.

He's gained a load of positive feedback by listing pictures for a penny. People wanting positive feedback will buy-it's a cheap and easy way to gain good feedback. These pics cost 15p to list so he makes a loss-effectively buying feedback- but gets a good rating.

He lists a few items that have a moderate value (under £100) and either buys them himself using hacked accounts,his mates 'buy' or actually has them and sends them out-so the 1st feedback people see seems good. Most ebayers won't look past that-specially since the new 'myworld' feedback display only shows the last couple of feedback. All this is a cheap way of gaining trust.

Then he starts listing the expensive stuff. He doesn't have ANY of this and he's put it up for a price no-one can resist-the Hison outboards he's 'selling' are on a buy it now of 1/4 of the TRADE price from the manufacturer (I contacted them and asked them). By the time the '30 days for delivery from China' is up the cash is in his pocket and he disappears.

·
Registered
595 Posts
well done nos4r2 was watching outboards myself just out of interest tho if it sounds to good to be true it always is , at least forum members are now aware regards steve

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Be warned-ebay STILL haven't shut him down!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts