Warning to fellow fisherman who may own one of these headlamps. Do not leave unattended when charging and definately do not leave them charging overningt as i did. Could be partly my fault as i grabbed a dc charger out of my box of spares so may not of been the correct one but luckily the fire alarm went off which woke us up, and i managed to put the fire out myself but the smoke and soot has meant we need to get profesional cleaners in. It could of been a different story if it was charging on a sofa or carpet. Please take note guys.