World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having recently purchased a raymarine ds500x fishfinder i was wondering if any other warrior owners have one,the reason for this is to get the best posistion on the transom for mounting the tranducer avoiding extra holes drilled in the transom,if possible a photo would be appreicated.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Attach your tansducer to a piece of thick cuttingboard and glue that on your transome with Innotec adheasel of even better Innotec Innoseal. Innotec adheasel and Innoseal are the almost tge same, only Innoseal is better resistant to UV.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Having recently purchased a raymarine ds500x fishfinder i was wondering if any other warrior owners have one,the reason for this is to get the best posistion on the transom for mounting the tranducer avoiding extra holes drilled in the transom,if possible a photo would be appreicated.
I don't have one of those transducers but here is mine, a Lowrance model.

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Screw the transducer to a length of 2x2 and "G" clamp it to the top of the transom. Have a run with it and play with the position whilst you are out on the water. When you find the sweet spot mark it and mount properley once ashore.

I would mount it in hull myself, they are too expensive to have ripped off if you are trailer launching.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts