World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Went out in the Wash Thurs hoping for my first tope,but still hoping.
Struggled to catch any mackies,but managed about a dozen.We tried three different marks without so much as a sniff.Light winds against the tide made it a little uncomfortable.Good to read all your reports on here,hope my next one is better.Apologies to the other dogfishdick,hope there`s no confusion between us as I thought my user name was unique!
Cheers DD

·
Registered
924 Posts
Hi DogfishDick!!

Welcome to the site and thanks for your report. However, you user name is a very unfortunate choice!! My pal Richard, known as "dogfish dick" on the WSF East Coast forum and also from Lincolnshire is, I'm sure, a bit concerned to say the least. When I first read your report yesterday I naturally assumed it was from my pal and wondered how he had managed to sneak away for a days fishing in the middle of harvest-time!! Confusion will ensue my friend specially if you have a kayak as well!!
THANK COD FOR FISHING!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Paul,thanks for welcome,I feel bad about my choice of username now and any confusion it may cause,but am trying to change it,failing that I will refrain from any more posts as the last thing I want is confusion on here.

·
Registered
924 Posts
I don't want to deter you or anyone else from posting DogfishDick, but perhaps you could create another user name and log in on that name. In fact I know of one contributor to this forum who logs in on two different but similar user names. This all happened quite innocently as a consequence of him forgetting his original user name and then creating another!! Have a go, it might work, but whatever keep posting!!
THANK COD FOR FISHING!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts