World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Bite worse than adders according to Ken Davidsons report, they thought nothing of going for your throat when he opened the packet, by weight 40 worms weigh 5 stone!:roll1:
Its serious about the adder problem on Gower though, you must expect to run into them in the dunes, or on Cefn Bryn, but on the beach & on the footpath thats naughty.
I wonder how he managed to get bitten 3 times? a very aggressive & very fast snake? a very slow victim? or was he messing about with it? When I see one I give it a wide berth, & I used to see lots when I was a "roving bass fisher", closest I got was down past Overton, when I sat down about 1ft from where one was sunning itself! I wonder who would have been friend enough to suck the poison out of my arse if it had struck!:hug:

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Bite worse than adders according to Ken Davidsons report, they thought nothing of going for your throat when he opened the packet, by weight 40 worms weigh 5 stone!:roll1:
Its serious about the adder problem on Gower though, you must expect to run into them in the dunes, or on Cefn Bryn, but on the beach & on the footpath thats naughty.
I wonder how he managed to get bitten 3 times? a very aggressive & very fast snake? a very slow victim? or was he messing about with it? When I see one I give it a wide berth, & I used to see lots when I was a "roving bass fisher", closest I got was down past Overton, when I sat down about 1ft from where one was sunning itself! I wonder who would have been friend enough to suck the poison out of my arse if it had struck!:hug:
**** that.:uhuh: Although I would do the decent thing n call an ambulance :thumbs: That is, if you had been bitten on the arse, once I had stopped laughing :lmao:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts