World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
aka matt-watchet
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out saturday morning on Sadlers boat, with him and Ratty on the 4hr. Our usual spot is only 5 minutes away so it wasnt long before we were baited up and in the water.

It was a slow start with only a couple of doggys chalked up for me when Sadler had a bite which was staying down below the surface on retrieve so we got the net ready and up popped a lovely condition cod of 8lb.

Next it was Rattys turn and once again the fish stayed down hard and eventually surfaced from below the boat. This time a beauty of a cod weighing in at 10lb, a cracker!!

A few doggys and congers were caught before Rattys light gear went thump thump and battle commenced and up came a stonking 13lb beast, once again in lovely condition, he was obviously over thew moon.

After that I had a little thorny and we had more dogs and congers.

Baits used, rag, squid, mini mac, frozen black lug, crab.
All fish returned

Hell of a trip, cant wait for the next one!!

Attachments

·
Registered
976 Posts
Stonkers! Good fishing.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
506 Posts
Nice one lad's, great fish!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
top dangling,well done on the c&r :thumbs:

·
aka matt-watchet
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well we might see Martin, i doubt Bangers will be loud out twice in a month.............:bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh:

Well done on fishy's boys....:thumbs:

Haha, I should be there shane, haven't been out for a practice since before the boy was born but I assume your the same looking at recent results :whistling:

·
Registered
906 Posts
Haha, I should be there shane, haven't been out for a practice since before the boy was born but I assume your the same looking at recent results :whistling:
:thumbs:

yes mate! inconsistant as ever! at least it gives you hope :bleh: :bleh:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.