World Sea Fishing Forums banner

weather change

488 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  kimone 
#1 ·
hi lads
does anybody think that this crappy weather we are having might improve the fishing for next week?:g:
i'm thinking of avin a go monday /tuesday anybody got any secret marks they can tell me about (ya know the ones were the fish swim up and beg to be caught lol ):clap2:

#3 ·
it wasn't perfect on tuesday when me and cupbourlad nearly took up hand glidin
off throbshaw point lol:unsure:
just looked at the tides for monday highes r 21-11 8.8 mtrs and tuesday 21.56 @ 9.2 mtrs looks good for a low water bash in the afternoon and maybe do some pumpin but the highest tide is tuesday night where does anybody recomend ??
gynn,fleetwood, northwall 5 bar any suggestions woould be appreciated.
thanks.

#4 ·
yer best bet for all three is the little club just before the gynn starts , you can pump lug on the way out and fish the tide down and up , just watch for the deep gullys filling up behind you , and its a bit of a walk but your doing it in stages so its not that bad
cuberd

#7 ·
hi cubs do you mean the little boating club at the fleetwood end ??
also seeing as i didn't get no pumpin tuition (not our fault the weather wuz bad) its gonna be hit and miss with mi silver long thing until i can latch on to tony c but my free time clashes with you lots working times oohhhhh misereee misseree.
i 'll give it a go on mi own and see wot appertaines anyway thanks for the heads up chum good luck tomorrow i'm giggin all day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.