World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know any good and accurate websites that will show me the weather for sunday 3rd june?

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
Weather forecasting that far ahead is a waste of time.

It's been scientifically proven , that if you state that - "Tomorrows weather will be the same as todays " - there is a better than 60% chance that you will be correct.

This is a greater accuracy than the Met office will claim.:blink:

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Most sites can't even get a 5 day forecast halfway right so forget 14 days.has anyone else noticed how the BBC website often contradicts the BBC tv weather forecast? :unsure:

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
i wasn't initially saying to use it for 14 days ahead, just saying that it apparently "does 14 days", however acurate or inacurate any site is, the weather on tv struggles to get 2 or 3 days exactly correct. Its the one i use, simply because it has everything on there, ideally for the next day so i can plan where to go.
I want to find out conditions/sea state for the Scillies trip next weekend but i'm not bothering to search till mid week so that it might be more accurate lol

·
Registered
476 Posts
the bbc weather site is usualy total ****e, but i gotta hand it to em, they are generally spot on for ilfracombe. id say they get it right 95% of the time. go 10 miles up or down the road, and they are useless again. weired.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts