1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
took the right week to have mon & tue off to take the boat out then, not. :cry:

·
Registered
272 Posts
i've got 3 boat trips booked for this week. been booked since may can't believe it

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
This week is looking sh1te again.Every time there are a few fish around the weather is crap!
Looks as if you will again be rebooking.
Don't you mean every time I book a boat trip up the weather turns ****e :cc_surren

Never mind should be able to start looking seriously for my own boat soon and when I get that ...........................................................the weather will be ****e al the time !!!:wallbash:

15,082 Posts
Don't you mean every time I book a boat trip up the weather turns ****e :cc_surren

Never mind should be able to start looking seriously for my own boat soon and when I get that ...........................................................the weather will be ****e al the time !!!:wallbash:
Your gonna need a big one for all your friends on here!

15,082 Posts
My only handicap is handicapping those that wont a serious game.
I used to have a few rounds with Mark Mcnaulty in his hey day.I made up a threesome once with him and Gary Player...Needless to say I came in last!
Mark was the club pro at Sunningdale at one time.He was South African and introduced me to Gary Player back in the early 1990's.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I used to have a few rounds with Mark Mcnaulty in his hey day.I made up a threesome once with him and Gary Player...Needless to say I came last!
Blimey Ron, did not realise you had threesomes with international golf players lol, but reckon you come first when you introduced them to their first Dogging session! Hope you showed them your expertise negotiating dodgy gear sticks to get your own back!!! Bet you got a hole in one!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts