World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hes not happy again is he.Forecast for the channel is rotten.Another trip bites the dust, when is it going to stop blowing. Got a brand new solid carbon wanting to get christened as well and just to rub salt in the wound ive been TOLD if i dont go i can start the decorating :nonono: :cry:

C

·
0 Posts
Wednesday and Thursday look good next week. I am hoping to get out on Sea Mistress from Rye for my first wrecking trip for 6 months on Thursday.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Installed a new FF in my boat this morning , and weather tomorrow is ****e , wind wise, when will this weather break ?????????? last time I managed to get out was 29 th jan !!!!

Cheers all

:boat: :boat: :boat:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Weds/Thurs the forecast for the weekend was pretty good(to good to be true).
I hope you get out thurs.Cant believe how many times uve had to cancel and rebook with frank what a nightmare.

C

·
0 Posts
Weds/Thurs the forecast for the weekend was pretty good(to good to be true).
I hope you get out thurs.Cant believe how many times uve had to cancel and rebook with frank what a nightmare.
I hope the weather also holds for the trips on Carrick Lee. As you say it has been a nightmare. At least we have the dudious honour of having the most cancelled trips on his boat:yucky: .
I cant wait to give my boat a run now that I have my new autopilot to play with. The fishfinder screen on my plotter should now also be working properly as well as my AIS display. I will probably be playing more than fishing, lol.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Come along to Rye on thurday Ian and follow us out.
Terry , I'd love to , but unfortunately I cannot take time off work at short notice!!!

Cheers Ian

:boat: :boat: :boat:

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Ianz,
I`m down Brighton for about 10 days from April 1st, so if you fancy a meet at sea let me know.

Alan

·
Registered
842 Posts
Ianz,
I`m down Brighton for about 10 days from April 1st, so if you fancy a meet at sea let me know.

Alan
Alan , sounds good , but I'm at work 2nd - 5th April then I'm off from good friday back to work 16th April, I'm sure we can buddy up at some point, I;ve got your mobile no , I'll give you a call

Cheers Ian

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Alan , sounds good , but I'm at work 2nd - 5th April then I'm off from good friday back to work 16th April, I'm sure we can buddy up at some point, I;ve got your mobile no , I'll give you a call

Cheers Ian
Sounds good, got a new toilet to fit and some tiling first few days anyway.
Alan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts