World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,boat being stored to mo,,,,,,,,,,,,just wondred a little poodle out not fishing but while its there,,,,,,,,,,,,,or sat if i cant get a crew member or if not,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,means no engine so a close little row about for bass close on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but if anyone wants to take a train ride down with me we can have a little go 1hr 30 mins from gravesend..............just filled the o/b up,stated first pull ,purringgggggggggg like a cat ,can t wait,,,,,,,,,,,,,fingers crossed ther is space

G

·
It is looking good with a light breeze friom the south on the Nth Kent Coast. I hope you manage to get out at last.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks pen ,and terry ill let you know how i get on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well what can i say ,as usual no intrest,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i will go sat on me own ,have a little row,,,,,and fish,,,,,,,,,,,,,,enjoy the glorious wk end all

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Hi apparently its gonna be a Millpond for at least the next 5 days, (SOUTH COAST) so take yer pick wot day to go out!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
I am on holiday.....yippee!!!!! :punk:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Going out to try my luck on the wrecks , will make a change to be able to put me coffee down and not have to chase it ! good luck to you all not going till sunday myself but am sure some of you will go have a go , look forward to the reports
Andy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts