World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Team Hr jones
5,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have you seen weatherman walking great programe and sights of the welsh coast. a bit of topic but ive been looking for a bit of music i first heard at the start of the u2 concert at the milleniumm stadium couple of years ago . it was played tonight on weatherman walking, i dont know what its called or the artist [its not u2] if anybody can help that would be brill :help::help::help:many thanks.
i posted it on here as it as a welsh connection, sorry mods i know its knowt to do with fishing.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Yes it was good Wyting wasn't it , I enjoyed it too. Showed shots of Monknash and Ogmore so that's fishing related! Repeated this Thursday at 1930 on BBC 2W or it should be on BBCiPlayer in the next couple of hours. Maybe someone can identify the music then?

Cheers

DH

·
Registered
737 Posts
if you cant find out what it is before next time it's on "shazam" it!! When the music starts call 2580 from your mobile, turn the sound up and hold the phone by the tv. It'll cut it's self off after about 15 sec and you'll get a text telling you what it is!!:clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
770 Posts
I know they played a few Neil Young songs, and was there a Jethro Tull ditty thrown in as well?

·
Registered
858 Posts
I know they played a few Neil Young songs, and was there a Jethro Tull ditty thrown in as well?
neil young ??? didnt he play for wales ??:whistling:whistling:whistling

·
Team Hr jones
5,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00cw4q0/

here is a link to the programme, its been on my mind since i went to see u2. i dont realy know if there is any words to it. its on at the very beggining of the programe so you dont have to watch it all but its a good programme if you want to.
thanks so far that shamaz thing looks cool

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00cw4q0/

here is a link to the programme, its been on my mind since i went to see u2. i dont realy know if there is any words to it. its on at the very beggining of the programe so you dont have to watch it all but its a good programme if you want to.
thanks so far that shamaz thing looks cool
Mmmmm if you mean the song before The Verve at the start of the programme then it's not a U2 song that I've heard and you could say I'm a bit of a fan. Great programme though

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
I was going to say contact the BBC direct, but it seems Daihook has come to the rescue again!

·
Team Hr jones
5,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
daihook your a legend thankyou very much however you found out.just downloaded it.
grogg it was the track before the verve m8, did you see the virtigo tour the track i was looking for was awsome to start the show of ive never forgot it just didnt know who it was,
thanks to all in conckering my little quest, job done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts