World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:bounce:now cumbrian lad,s i sense panic in the lancy lads.. :cc_surren:cc_surren:cc_surren... i have noticed alot of them are fishing the wall lately.... wee wonder why....:bounce::bounce::bounce:

·
Registered
821 Posts
It could of course be Stevie that we are fishing the wall because that's where the sea is twice a day for several hours. :bleh:

Phil :victory:

·
Registered
57 Posts
:bounce:now cumbrian lad,s i sense panic in the lancy lads.. :cc_surren:cc_surren:cc_surren... i have noticed alot of them are fishing the wall lately.... wee wonder why....:bounce::bounce::bounce:
We're trying to catch what we can before you lads come down and snaffle 'em all at the weekend..........

:roll1::crazy::roll1:

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
NO panic steviet haven't a few cumbrian's been sneaking on the wall :shutup: you just bring your pink top then we can burn it when we win :victory::victory:................tony c

·
Registered
670 Posts
looking forward to this as i didnt fish the first 1.look out guys elvis is coming its now or never.youre all shook up.and us cumbrian lads will be neck n neck on the night thats singing by the way:thumbdown

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
looking forward to this as i didnt fish the first 1.look out guys elvis is coming its now or never.youre all shook up.and us cumbrian lads will be neck n neck on the night thats singing by the way:thumbdown
it,s hoting up lad,s i think there running scared on this one....... :yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:....

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NO panic steviet haven't a few cumbrian's been sneaking on the wall :shutup: you just bring your pink top then we can burn it when we win :victory::victory:................tony c
alrite t.c...... you carn,t burn that mate i got a matching pair of wellies now....... :bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh:......

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
yeah theyve been blanking all week
remeber they had twice the people we had yet only beat us by 1 fish
A win is a win no matter how many fish you lost by :thumbdownBEACHY looking forward to sat hope the fish gods smile on us and :fishing: everyone gets a few fish we need :cc_surren wind but not too much:black_eye that it come,s over the wall have you sorted your team you will need at least 30 to match the lanc,s hoards ccccccccccccccome on LANCASHIRE LETS MAKE IT 2-O ...................
.....................................tony c

·
Registered
74 Posts
yeah theyve been blanking all week
remeber they had twice the people we had yet only beat us by 1 fish
DON'T THIHK SO RESULT CAME FROM MATCHED PAIRS .I THINK ABOUT 8 . ANYWAY BRING IT ON LADS:cc_surren

·
Registered
821 Posts
Shall I put a couple more 'blanked on the Gynn" reports in Captain, or have we done enough to confuse them already? :clap:

Phil :bicycle::doh::1a:

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
:bounce:now cumbrian lad,s i sense panic in the lancy lads.. :cc_surren: i have noticed alot of them are fishing the wall lately.... wee wonder why....:bounce:QUOTE]

all right who did it ?????????????????????:nono::nono:

come on own up :busted_co

who fed Stevie the wine gums and red bull .................:whistling:drunk:

now look whats happened he's hallucinating :laugh::laugh:

tightlines.............................daz

1 - 20 of 34 Posts