World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
I Fished deal beach wed and was none at all I think you will be alright. I think top of the road at sandwich bay may be worth a look over next couple of evenings as this could be the set of tides the hounds show over low water and still a good chance of a ray. I bet the waters still coloured over there.
DaveA

·
Registered
676 Posts
where do u mean at the top of the road mate
I mean the T junction when you get to the beach having driven through the bit with the houses on sandwich estate where you turn right to go up to the yacht club. I dont think the tide will be big enough to get on the sand at the yacht club but nearer the junction you will. about 100-200 yard to the right of the juntion has produced a few good fish in Broadstairs comps over the years by wading out and casting as far as you can like you would at minnis. Difference is the water is more often coloured which gives you a better chance in daylight.
As you know a lot of people fish here at high water but I think low water is underated. (Broadstairs club are there tonight but there wont be many of them.)
DaveA

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers mate might give that a crcack dont sppose u no of any soles showing anywhere along that stretch do u mate

·
Registered
14 Posts
Fished sandwich bay on Wednesday night, lots weed about, managed to get a few dogs and a 6 1/2lb Ray..

When to deal on the thursday night and was little weed around and the usall Doggies..
Hope that helps Creedy.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts