World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows the weed down selsey way at the mo light winds from tomorrow and am down that way for 4 days just wondering how the weed is any info would be aprciated cheers guys

·
Registered
361 Posts
HI, I was fishing near Selsey Tuesday evening and the weed was very light. There was some soft stuff though that clogged the leader knot most of the time stopping it passing through the tip ring. Other than that baits were left out as long as I wanted with no problem.

·
Registered
630 Posts
HI, I was fishing near Selsey Tuesday evening and the weed was very light. There was some soft stuff though that clogged the leader knot most of the time stopping it passing through the tip ring. Other than that baits were left out as long as I wanted with no problem.
Any what did you catch?

·
Registered
872 Posts
weeds not been too bad last few days but the tides building so it's bound to get worse :yucky:

Anyone planning to fish west beach on sunday be aware that there is a big "family funday" going on with beach party, live bands etc . This is from 10am till 5pm but with good weather beach parties/BBQs will probably go into the evening.

Dangermouse will be there too apparently...........

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fished last night - everyone there was catching hounds like they were going out of fashion !!!

Be prepared for a tiring night - weed was minimal

1 - 5 of 5 Posts