World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a week in the caravan and was joined by chorley boy living in luxury in a static. Plans were to fish a couple of marks down the llyn during the week but British summer time put pay to that :( A couple of short bass sessions ended in dogs weaver flounder and turbot no bass (possibly the worst 2 bass anglers in Blighty)

We managed take the little fellas out to meni pier for some instant action baited hokis were getting my fella 5 whiting a drop while Jases young one had to make do with chorley home made 3 at a time rigs. not many wrasse about but the odd goby blenny and codlet

Little Mr Shenton

Jases young un

At last a drop in the weather at end of the week we could head to a wrasse mark to try for the elusive specimen. Plenty of small fellas but chorley had a scraper speciemen of 3lb

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Paul,
Great pictures and a Good Report, with some fish on the Rod-End.
Glad to see the young guns showing how its done, and Chorley increasing the age total, but showing his talent with a nice wrasse.
Coastman

·
Registered
10,684 Posts
" (possibly the worst 2 bass anglers in Blighty) "

Nah, me and my mate win that hands down, still to nail one this year after half a dozen boat sessions. Saving bullets for a big`un next month innit !

Bet you can`t wait for congertime.

·
She Pirate and Global Moderator
12,629 Posts
Nice one shenty......... the look on your kids face's are a picture,,,

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Great stuff andon a pier where I spent most of my childhood (the rest was spent on the seaweed bordering the Swellies!) Take them and their wellies to Church Island and do some pool dipping in the big pool there.
Nice specimen as well, got to be 4lbers easy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts