World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here i am a week off from work and all she wants me to do is work on the house, so i want to get my priorities right, who out there is venturing out this week and fancies a bit of company, dont mind what i catch although a hunt for bass would be good, south west or south coast, chesil coastline, so come on lads get me out of the house duties, wednesday is out by the way unless i can prove it is crucial that i get away, please help i may be able to return the favour one day.

·
Registered
98 Posts
well here i am a week off from work and all she wants me to do is work on the house, so i want to get my priorities right, who out there is venturing out this week and fancies a bit of company, dont mind what i catch although a hunt for bass would be good, south west or south coast, chesil coastline, so come on lads get me out of the house duties, wednesday is out by the way unless i can prove it is crucial that i get away, please help i may be able to return the favour one day.
Goin out on me boat on sunday if you fancy it ! boat is at starcross which is opposite side of river to exmouth up to you mate
Andy

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds good to me if weather holds up, give us a pm with details and tackle requirements etc cheers Tony

1 - 3 of 3 Posts