World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The family is having a weekend at Colwyn, and I am packing the minimal kit. Where is the best place to go? I have checked the tides, and the highs are around the middle of the day, so how fishable is it at low, and quick a tide is there, as I don't want to get stuck.

·
Registered
941 Posts
The family is having a weekend at Colwyn, and I am packing the minimal kit. Where is the best place to go? I have checked the tides, and the highs are around the middle of the day, so how fishable is it at low, and quick a tide is there, as I don't want to get stuck.
when you going steve..

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
The way the weather has been lately I wish you the best of luck in the wind and rain.:cold:
If the weather gets too bad then instead of a Weekend at Colwyn let me recommend you this-
WEEKEND AT BERNIES TRAILER - YouTube
Sorry I couldn't resist but I do wish you the best of luck Steve and hope the weather is ok for you mate:thumbs:

·
Banned
8,292 Posts
The way the weather has been lately I wish you the best of luck in the wind and rain.:cold:
If the weather gets too bad then instead of a Weekend at Colwyn let me recommend you this-
WEEKEND AT BERNIES TRAILER - YouTube
Sorry I couldn't resist but I do wish you the best of luck Steve and hope the weather is ok for you mate:thumbs:
You don't get that much sun and birds on the beach at Colwyn.:g:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts