World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went down the van on the weekend and fished saturday and sunday in mwnt, first day went up and over the cliff . i had 10 pollock my dad 2 and my brother 1, i also had 2 stray mackeral, fish caught on feathers and rubber eels. next day fished to the right of the cliff, only managed 1 mackeral although a few were caught, great place though. also met barryjohn2006 on the site, nice to meet you mate, see you there again next week .

all the pollock were this size

Attachments

·
Raider 18 Owner
6,488 Posts
Nice to meet you aswell mate, I will be going back up on thursday straight from work, to fit the towbar on the new car.Like i said on the weekend your welcome to join me out on the boat on the weekend if you want.

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice to meet you aswell mate, I will be going back up on thursday straight from work, to fit the towbar on the new car.Like i said on the weekend your welcome to join me out on the boat on the weekend if you want.
hi mate , ill be going up friday night so if the offer is still open id love to, let me know what day your going out ill pm you my fone number incase i dont bump into you in the club friday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts