World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Tides are excellent for Rhossili this weekend, small tides not moving too far, or too fast, provided the wind stays down & doesn't bring the surf up too much, there should be plenty of flounders about, & no doubt bass as well (fish a really big bait for them on a 3/0 pennel rig)! Try 2 rods, one with a smallish bait for flats & golden greys, & the big one well out, for Dicentracus labrax!
blueskip

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Jason drive through the caravan site & down to the car park, go to your right (facing the beach) side of the car park & follow the path through the dunes down to the beach. A stream enters the beach & spreads across the sand, fish to the right of the stream, you may have to move towards the Burry Holms to get away from the surfers. Fishing the last 2 hrs of the ebb, & then all the flood are the best times, in the dark is best for fishing & avoiding the surfers.
blueskip

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
dont think the foreshore is up 2 much, otherwise my m8s would ring me, barry i,m not sure about, but i think things are getting better m8........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts